Published on March 21st, 2014 | by Art News0
10 Interior House Painting Tips & Painting Techniques for the Perfect Paint Job
To make your painting smoother and professional, we are going to suggest the 10 tips that will make you proud. These tips are recommended by pro painters and supposed to be very meaningful for new painters.
- Keep a wet edge and roll the full height of your walls for avoiding the lap marks.
- For true and consistent color, mix different cans of paints in one bucket.
- After completion of your paint, let the wall dry the paint. This is highly recommended for sticking the paint with the surfaces.
- Try to begin your paint from trim then from ceiling and walls.
- Scratch the walls very carefully before painting.
- Try to clean the surfaces very thoughtfully otherwise the paint would not stick.
- Use roll for painting the edge.
- You should prefer cotton drops instead of plastic.
- For ultra and smooth paint increase the number of paint coats.
- Use sand trims for professional painting touch.